Tuesday, June 29, 2010

New book in "The Wicked Years" series

My Life:
Today work was rather uneventful. We traveled once again, but to a different city than last week.
In other news, I am missing Eclipse! Yes, I am a little sad about that. I guess I was too busy with things and just forgot. I have a DVD project I'm working on, another upcoming project once I get the footage, and I just started working. By the time I realized that Eclipse was less than a week away, my friend who I've gone with for the past two years had already made plans, and the theater was sold out.
Haha, funny thing, friend just texted and said, "I miss you. When I get back we have to go see this movie together". Aw!


Wicked:
Well, since I JUST found out some information (literally, I just clicked over to look at a different page and there it was), I guess that's what the Wicked part of today's post will be about!
Gregory Maguire is writing a fourth book in the The Wicked Years (as I just found out is the proper title) series, currently titled Out of Oz. Ooooh, apparently the fourth book has the focus on Glinda!


"I've decided to make you my new project!"

P.B.

No comments:

Post a Comment