Thursday, July 1, 2010

I meant to be asleep by now...

Well, I did. An hour ago, actually....But that seems early for me..even now does

My Life:
Went up to the mountains today. There were four workers and a supervisor there. We were supposed to take a group shot, apparently, and forgot. Luckily, the team comes back to the office where we work after they're done for the day. Well, they don't work Fridays and Monday is considered a holiday, so we'll have to wait to get the group shot until Tuesday. Anyway, much of this might not even make sense to you readers since I have to keep things vague for privacy. So, rode in a car for 20 minutes, rode in the back of a truck for 40 minutes, then hiked another 20 minutes to get to the crew. And they do that four days a week! Did I mention that was one way, so we had to do it twice? Well, that took a good portion of the day. Got a little sunburned as well.


Wicked:
My Wicked Calendar I got for Christmas this last year. Oh, speaking of which, today is the first of July, so I should change it. Anyway, my friend decided to surprise me with a Wicked calendar, which I LOVE! I totally wasn't expecting a gift from her at all, yet a big flat package arrived after Christmas. It may have already been January, actually. Well, after unwrapping several layers of wrapping paper (it was bordering ridiculous amounts of wrapping), there it was! There is a picture below, Google for more images I suppose.



"It's good to see me, isn't it?"

P.B.

No comments:

Post a Comment